Vivid™ PRO Fogging Machine, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery – COMING SOON
This handheld, self-contained mobile fogging unit with Li-ion Battery is ideal for use in those areas where a power supply is limited. Not being reliant on having a power supply allows
for a bigger scope of operation for this portable unit, increases the functionality and service which can be offered.
Those hard to reach locations can now be sanitised and have effective infection control with the Vivid™ PRO Portable Fogger. Also ideal for on the move locations like emergency services vehicles, public transport, taxis, freight services and delivery vehicles.
- Liquid is atomised to create a very fine fog which binds to surfaces to disinfect on contact.
- Multiple spray nozzles produce different size droplets for various applications.
- Easy to carry and operate.
- Designed for disinfecting, sterilisation, air purification, anti-virus, disease preventions, and more.
- After using the foggers you only need to leave indoor areas for approx 60 mins afterwards and ventilated areas for only 20 minutes, before re-occupation.
- Motor: 450W
- Adjustable flow rates: 0-300ml/min
- Particle size: 5-50um
- Tank capacity: 2.5 Litres
- Coverage: Up to 20m2 per minute (Full tank can cover up to 600m2)*
- Spray time: Full tank can provide up to 30 minutes spray time*
- Effective range: 6-8 metres
- Length: 58 cm
- Width: 19 cm
- Height: 29 cm
- Weight (Empty): 5.7 kg
- Weight (Full): 8.2 kg
- Lithium Rechargeable battery
- Voltage: 24V, Battery capacity: 10Ah, high speed can work around 30 minutes, slow speed can work around 45 minutes.
- Charging time: 4 hours, do not overcharge more than 10 hours.
- Shoulder Strap: Included
- Precision 0-300ml/min flow rate and droplet control.
- Has adjustable variable regulator produce 5 to 25 microns of fine fog droplet can quickly apply sanitising and other water based solutions.
- Motor RPM adjustable
Ideal for use on:
Public transport, emergency services vehicles, aircraft, lifts and stairwells with limited power supply, hospitals, clinics & veterinary surgeries, doctor surgeries, dentists & health centres, schools and colleges, equipment loan stores, nursing homes, delivery vehicles, ambulances, mortuaries, hotels, spas & gyms, internal play areas, office blocks, hotels, shops, cinemas, high traffic internal pedestrian areas, shopping malls & precincts, public transport, train stations / bus stations.
These are just some of the clients which find this unit indispensable for sanitising whole rooms and wards, wet rooms, lavatories, bathrooms, shower rooms, lifts, stairwells and communal areas.
We believe in providing only the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. This does not mean though that we will compromise on our after-sales service. We are passionate about our products and insist on putting the customer first, every time. With a dedicated technical sales team only a phone call away, you can buy from us with total peace of mind.
Our standard warranty for all Streamline® brand products is 12 months from date of invoice but we really want to look after you. Call us to discuss if something has gone wrong. We need to know so that we can improve and you may be surprised how we can take of your issues.
If the product needs to be returned, please complete the returns form, where we can complete the process and collect your Streamline® Item.
Standard Products - All items apart from custom build products and trailers are available to be shipped within 24 hours from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT. We offer standard next day service for all standard postcode shipping areas. If you are outside these standard national postcodes then we will advise at time of processing your order for you. You are also welcome to come to our UK stock facility in Newton Abbot to avoid the shipping cost.
Trailers - We prefer to deliver our range of trailers personally, therefore a delivery charge of £250.00 plus VAT, per trailer, is applicable for delivery to UK mainland. Please select the Trailer Delivery option at the checkout if purchasing through the website.
Trailers can be collected from our yard in Newton Abbot, by prior arrangement, to avoid the delivery charge if preferred.
Click here to see latest Towing Rules & Regulations and to check whether you are eligible to be towing our products.