Denver Tank Systems are well established in the market as quality skid mounted yank stems, designed to make transporting water as easier than ever. Fill your bowser at base and take your water supply with you saving time having to locate a water supply on site.
Applications: Window Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning, High Pressure Washing, Water Transportation and much more…
• Capacity (brim full) Litre: 600
• Capacity (brim full) Gallons: 132
• Dimension Length (mm): 940
• Dimensions Width (mm): 1000
• Skid Width (mm): 1,030
• Dimension Height (mm): 930
• Tank Material (thickness): 5-6mm nominal polythene
• Chassis Material (thickness): 3mm galvanised steel
• Weight Empty (Kg): 100
• Weight Full (Kg): 775
Available in five colours: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and Natural.
• Moulded polythene tank for strength and durability
• High performance range with petrol and diesel engine choices to fulfil your needs
• Saves time as removes need to locate a water supply out on location – fill your bowser at base and take you water with you.
• Mounted on frame for stand-alone use or can be mounted on trailer or truck
• Unique dimensions to fit most pickup trucks and vans
• Hot dip galvanised chassis for protection against corrosion, and fork pockets for ease of handling
• Internal baffles prevent water surge during transportation
• 18” manhole and sumped drain point
• Built in tie down points
We believe in providing only the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. This does not mean though that we will compromise on our after-sales service. We are passionate about our products and insist on putting the customer first, every time. With a dedicated technical sales team only a phone call away, you can buy from us with total peace of mind.
Our standard warranty for all Streamline® brand products is 12 months from date of invoice but we really want to look after you. Call us to discuss if something has gone wrong. We need to know so that we can improve and you may be surprised how we can take of your issues.
If the product needs to be returned, please complete the returns form, where we can complete the process and collect your Streamline® Item.
Standard Products - All items apart from custom build products and trailers are available to be shipped within 24 hours from our stocking warehouse to mainland UK for a cost of £12.00 plus VAT. We offer standard next day service for all standard postcode shipping areas. If you are outside these standard national postcodes then we will advise at time of processing your order for you. You are also welcome to come to our UK stock facility in Newton Abbot to avoid the shipping cost.
Trailers - We prefer to deliver our range of trailers personally, therefore a delivery charge of £250.00 plus VAT, per trailer, is applicable for delivery to UK mainland. Please select the Trailer Delivery option at the checkout if purchasing through the website.
Trailers can be collected from our yard in Newton Abbot, by prior arrangement, to avoid the delivery charge if preferred.